Lightweight steel structures consist of cold-shaped steel carriers. The first quarter of 20yy is based on the aircraft industry’s need for both lightweight, but high carrying capacity elements.
Another sector that is leading to the increase of research on this subject and the development of the technique is the automobile industry. With the development of methods of obtaining steel, high strength and light materials began to be produced, these materials then began to be used in structures. The first areas of use were covering and roof manufacturing; in later times, main carrier construction applications were introduced.
In the last 20 years, the production of light steel structures, which have a volume of use in many parts of the world, especially in USA, UK and other European countries, has increased and the area of use has expanded.
Galvanized light steel sheet with varying thickness of 0.8 mm -1.6 mm is shaped with roll-form machines and made into profiles suitable for static calculations (cold rolling). These profiles are combined with the screw and rivet system without the use of welding and the carcass system of the structure is created. The carcass system, which includes bearing walls, flooring and roof structure, is made of coatings deemed appropriate and is made fully rigid.
Approximately 30 cm above the ground level, equipped simple beam system is made a functional Foundation. The bearing walls are anchored to reinforced concrete foundation concrete beams. The remaining gaps are filled by blocking. The flooring is formed by pouring concrete with mesh steel rigging.
The static project of the carrier system is prepared according to the standards and rules specified below.:
* Aisi specification for the design of cold-formed steel building elements
* TS-498 ” calculation values of loads to be taken in sizing of building elements”
* Minimum design loads for ASCE-7 ” structures”
* Disaster Relative Humidity Regulation On Structures In Desert Regions Controls”
* International Building Code 2003
* International Housing Code 2003
* TS-648 ” calculation and construction rules of Steel Structures”
* Galvanized Sheet Metal Standards
* Residential cold-shaped steel framing, the prescriptive method for the North American steel framing Alliance
* Design of cold-shaped load-bearing Steel Systems: Technical Instructions, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Dış Duvar Kesit
İç Duvar Kesit